Friday, February 17, 2017

I'm back!

Update Time!

I am currently in the process of getting my next book on the launching pad and ready to go!!

The current Launch date for "Rod" is April 1st, so mark it on your calendars! If you need any refreshers, Olyvia and Jules are still out there (and will likely go on sale/free before or during Rod's launch so people can get an opportunity to get a look at the other works.

For right now, though, I've finally completed a subscriber list and (hopefully) linked it up to the correct places! You can subscribe on this blog or check out my page on eKlecticKreations and subscribe there! I'll become more active over the next week/month, so keep a lookout for me!

(Hint Hint -- people that sign up to be on my subscriber list will have the chance to become part of an exclusive mailing list, enabling them to be a part of Rod's launch and get some cool stuff in return. Just FYI. ;) :) )

Thanks, and Happy Reading!!
KS

No comments:

Post a Comment