Friday, September 30, 2016

Hail from beyond the screen!

Alright, fine. I've been a bad blogger. But I haven't been idle, I promise.

Rod is still in progress. I know, I know. But trust me, things are still on the move.

As I was mulling over what to work on next, I realized that the story I was mulling over actually would make a better book to follow Jules than what I intially had (aka, Rod). Don't worry, don't worry. You'll get to read his story soon. The format in which you read it in might differentiate from the original plan, however.

In light of that, I'm working on a few things:

Next book (I'll put up teasers, don't worry)
Stepping up my marketing strategies
Coloring book Mrk 2
Several short stories, most of which will appear here.

So, I'll be going back to posting stories on a weekly/monthly basis on this blog soon. I'll also be adding a Book Reviews page and, depending on how fast I can figure out my reading pace, I may be opening up an opportunity to be a more functional blog (more on that in later posts).

I'm trying. I'm working on it. I've been taking the last number of weeks to try and hit a better pace with my writing career and school and craft shows and life. But apparently, you guys loved my little goofy poem about an alien, so I know that a few someone's out there love me. :D

I'm also working on a marketing/author services index that has much more than just links and a name. Stay tuned to see where I go with that.

Last but not least, thanks so much to you, my lovely viewers. This started out as a personal blog. And now I'm sharing it with at least 20 of you, if not more. I'm very thankful for you guys.

(More to come hopefully very soon.)

No comments:

Post a Comment