Friday, August 12, 2016

Well That Was Fun...

So...I honestly didn't expect my little alien story to take off quite so much.

It was probably the highlight of my day. :)

Anyway.

If you've been wondering what I've been up to (aside from coming up with poems about aliens), take a moment to check out my other creative pursuit: Ceramics!!

I've got an Etsy store here: KKBCeramics

And a connecting Facebook page here: KKBCeramics_Facebook

So, there's that.

The coloring book has come in the mail. I'll have a mini launch party once it's complete ready. Which will be soon.

Olyvia: The Special Edition has been taken off Kindle for the moment because somehow Amazon thought Olyvia and it's special edition were the exact same Kindle file, even though they were two separate uploads and everything. So, Olyvia: Special Edition is now going to be uploaded to Smashwords and Draft2Digital. I'll update the links on here for accuracy, so no worries. In addition, the physical copies should be ready soon, and I'll let you all know when they are.

So, that's my mini-update.

No comments:

Post a Comment