Thursday, June 30, 2016

Gameplan

Ok, here's the deal:

I've finished with the overall manuscript of Rod. I'm sending it to an editor today, and it's currently in the hands of a few beta readers. With any luck, I'll get all my stuff together in time for a July launch. I know, I know. I said it would be a June launch. Sorry about that. Rod really just didn't want to play nice a heck of a lot.

So, I'm looking at a late July/early August release date.

In the meantime, Olyvia, Olvyia's Special Edition, and Jules are all still available for purchase and I'm working on a possible coloring book. Because it seemed fun and it means I get to further play around with the designs I made during my 2-D class last semester. :D

Something I'm working on at the moment, just to give you special ones a preview of your upcoming protagonist, is a 'short story' (I really don't know how long it's going to be at the moment, thus the quotes) that takes place during the latter half of Olyvia, from Rod's perspective. You blog readers are going to get to see what the mysterious magician was doing when Olyvia wasn't around. That'll start probably some time next week. After that I'll be doing a bit of hype for Rod's actual release date, I'll do a bit of marketing, and then I'll be moving on to other works including short stories inside My Fair Lady (a bar from Jules' book), snippets of life on another world, polishing and completing the stories I started in February (if you joined me after I did those, you can go back and take a look -- even leave a comment on my facebook or twitter of one that you'd like to see me write more on), and working on the next book in my series (of course).

So, summary: Keep your eyes on the blog, there'll be some activity back on here soon enough. Many thanks to those that have kept visiting, and to those that bought some of my books during the birthday special!

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment