Saturday, April 2, 2016

Update Time!

So, no stories today. So sorry.



However, I do have an update, and an announcement!

This month of April, I have a tour! It's from April 11th to the 15th, put on by Bewitching Book Tours. I'll add the schedule, don't worry. Just wanted to let you guys know it's coming up because it's exciting for me!!

But that's not the announcement. The announcement is the name (and by default, the main character) of my next book! The short blurb is as follows:

Act 1:
A thief gets pulled into a revenge mission by an old friend helping out a new friend.

Act 2:
A magical thief is commissioned to steal from a high-powered law enforcer.


Guessed who the character is yet?

...


I'll let that ruminate till next week. :D Because I just work that way.

OH! Right. Tour Schedule.

April 11
Ramblings of a book nerd
3 Partners in Shopping, Nana, Mommy, and Sissy, Too!

April 12
Mythical Books
Paranormal Tendencies Book Reviews

April 13
Nimi Arora
Fang-tastic Books

April 14
Deal Sharing Aunt
Lisa’s World of Books

April 15
Roxanne’s Realm
Share My Destiny

April 18
Literary Musings
The Creatively Green Write at Home Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment