Saturday, April 9, 2016

Gah!

I promise you guys, I'm still alive out here. Sorry, no new stories this weekend either.

My brain is like a purple goop that's been leaking out my ears lately.

Here's the scoop:

Since I didn't say last week (even though I'm pretty sure most of you know by now), my third book is titled "Rod" and it's from his point of view.

I'm still working on getting everything set up, but I am currently trying to gather names of interested parties for a launch team for Rod. So, if you'd like to be part of a launch team, shoot me an email at kaeliastevens89@gmail.com. I'll add you to my list, and contact you in the next few weeks to give you more details and let you decide if it sounds like something you'd really like to participate in.

I'm also looking at a relaunch of Olyvia, my first book. If you haven't picked up a copy yet, keep an eye on it to see if/when I go through with it. You'll know if I relaunched because the price will drop and I'll be trying to advertise like crazy. And even if I don't, it might be worth picking up a copy before June. ;)

Aside from that, I'm plugging away at artistic venues, touching up manuscripts, contacting advertising, and formulating a new author website for myself. :) But rest assured, Saturday Stories will be back! Possibly some time soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment